Business Online's FX Trading module is a real-time, online dealing, management and enquiries service for companies that deal in foreign exchange. The system also allows access to indication rates and orders.
The FX Trading module allows for:
- spot deals – initiated for value on same day, next day or in two days’ time
- forward cover, with the option of fixed, fully optional or partially optional cover
- extensions and surrenders, as well as early and normal deliveries on existing forward contracts
- orders – including stop losses, profit takes and call orders
- indicative exchange rates
- enquiries on trades, deliveries and orders with the following options:
- unsettled, historic, single and today's deals
- mark to market
- contract hierarchy.
Features and benefits:
- Easy navigation
- Windows functionality
- Easy and efficient access to transaction information
- Improved control over foreign exchange activities
- Efficient deal reconciliation
- Confidentiality of foreign exchange deal information
- Secure trading environment
- The ability to set limit restrictions per operator
How to access FX Trading
Speak to your Business Online consultant about accessing FX Trading (Forex Payments).
Please note that due to the risks associated with foreign currency dealing, certain credit approvals are required before the module can be activated on your profile.
Click here to access the FX Trading Demo.
Log In Click Here